Another Day Another Dollar!!!

DART Light-Rail Trains.
St. Patrick's Day has come and gone. I do miss the beer, the corn-beef, and the fun associated with that holiday. Well, as for me, another work day at the grind. There was a foul smelling bum-like person on the DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) light-rail train today. I think he was on something or just crazy, because he was having a heated argument with himself. Nonetheless it was very interesting and funny to watch.

I do like riding the light-rail because it reminds of BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) back home in the SF Bay Area. There is only a few spots that the DART rail goes into a tube. Most of the tracks are either raised or street level.

In addition, I exit the train at the Union Station stop, just prior it curves around the infamous Book Repository from which Lee Harvey Oswald took his fatal shots. It then traverses around the grassy knoll and over the road way which John F. Kennedy was traveling in his open top limousine.

But I just wanted to share just another day on the DART.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!

0 comments: