Creepy Valentine's Day

hit tracker

HAPPY CREEPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


Today is Valentine's Day and for you men out there that means empty wallet day. Well as those with date's drink, eat, and dance the night away. There are some of us out there that well, need to settle for a Heart Shaped Pizza, beer, and a sappy movie - black and white is what I prefer. 

However, in the spirit of those without dates and with, I give you some creepy Valentine's Day Cards. Most are from the past. 

Enjoy.

Talk about stalking! "You Can't Hide From Me My Pretty."

Be My Valentine or I am gonna blast ya with my Glock!

Just a creepy clown carrying fruit! Not sure what message of love he is sending!

Guilt Trip them into loving you. If you don't be my Valentine I'm gonna shoot my self in the head and then the rope will drop into the water chocking me then drowning me. What I cannot believe is that HALLMARK put that one out.


This one screams, "Hey, look at my crotch!"


The Female stalker! YOUR MINE! Then the crazy eyes! 

Not sure, does this mean she is a BITCH! Or is she a SLUT?

Don't put up a fight, I'm gonna take you regardless!



Can't tell if that is a dude or a chick, either way someone's getting smashed with a jealousy hammer!

Um - OK!


More with guns and suicide! I guess guilt worked back then.


Another gun one, I guess if you don't be mine, I'm gonna shoot and I don't miss. Again, guns also must have worked back then.

Not sure what the hell is going on here. Halloween meets Valentine's Day? Creepy nonetheless!


Well, I hope y'all enjoyed my selection of creepy cards. 
Happy Valentine's Day!

Cheers!

0 comments: